AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment 2019 – The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH has invited applications for the post of upper and lower division clerk at the group C level. A total of 66 posts are to be filled through this recruitment process. The vacancies will be filled in the prescribed format on or before December 19, 2019, till 5:30 pm. Interested candidates can apply at the official websites, www.ccras.nic.in, ayush.gov.in, ccrhindia.nic.in and ccryn.gov.in.
AYUSH Ministry clerk recruitment 2019
Organization Name: The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
Total number of vacancies: 66
- Upper-division clerks: 14
- Lower Division clerk: 52
Category: Government Jobs
AYUSH Ministry Jobs 2019: Eligibility
- For Upper-division clerks: Candidates should hold a degree of bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For lower division clerks: Aspirants who have qualified Class 12th from a recognized board. Apart from this, they should also have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Age: To be eligible for the job, candidates should be at least 18 years of age and the upper age limit is capped at 27 years.
Fee: Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100
- written exam
- computer test
Salary: Rs 5200-Rs 20,200, however, the grade pay for UDC will be Rs 2400 and for LDC it will be Rs 1900.
Get Latest Updates on Mobile: Join Our Telegram
- Start date for submission of online applications: 20th November, 2019 10:00 Hrs
- Last date for submission of online applications: 19th December, 2019 17:30 Hrs