India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019: The India Post on Tuesday (6 August) invited online application for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab post circles. Interested candidates can apply for the 10,066 vacancies of GDS Recruitment 2019 through the official portal – appost.in from 5 August to 4 September.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 10066 GDS Posts
Total Posts: 10066 Posts
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
State-wise Vacancy Details:
- Gujarat – 2510 Posts
- Assam – 919 Posts
- Bihar – 1063 Posts
- Karnataka – 2637 Posts
- Kerala – 2086 Posts
- Punjab – 851 Posts
Eligibility criteria: GDS Recruitment 2019
Qualification: Read the State Wise Notification Details for More Details.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of the automatically generated merit list
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Starting Date of Online Application – 5 August 2019
- Last Date of Application – 4 Sept 2019
Official website: appost.in/gdsonline
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 for West Bengal Circle
Total Vacancies: 5778
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- You should pass 10th class from the approved state boards recognized by the State or Central Govt. of India.
- You must have computer knowledge.
Gramin Dak Sevak Salary
The PayScale varies according to the post for different states. For more information about Gramin Dak Sevak, Pay Scale see the full notification.
- OC/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female – No Fee
GDS Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application: 5th April 2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 4th May 2018
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here