PM Kisan Yojana is a Centrally sponsored scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced in the Union Interim Budget 2019 by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. The Scheme takes effect from 1st December 2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2020-21.
Breaking Updated on 09.08.2020: The Prime Minister released the sixth installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme of Rs 17,000 crore in the accounts of 8.5 crore farmers by pressing the button in a video conference today. This installment has been immediately transferred to the farmers’ accounts.
पीएम मोदी ने पीएम किसान योजना (PM Kisan Samman Scheme) के लिए भी फंड जारी कर दिया है. अब किसानों के खातों में अगले कुछ दिनों में पीएम किसान योजना की छठी किस्त डाल दी जाएगी. Click Here to Check.
Update April 2020: Farmers who are still waiting for their Installment will get their Installment in the first week of April 2020 as announced today by our Finance Minister so that it may help our 8.69 Cr farmer in this hard time of lock down.
Latest Updated On 28.02.2020:
Government has launched PM Kisan Android App for farmers. Farmers can Download PM Kisan App from Google Play Store. Download link and app are given below.
PM Kisan Mobile App – PMKISAN GOI
On completion of one year of “PM Kissan Saman Nidhi Yojna” Government has launched an android app for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme on 24th Feb 2020. Using the Mobile app, farmers can
- Register themselves
- Know the status of their registration and payments
- Correct name as per Aadhaar
- Know about the scheme
- Dial Helpline Numbers
Download PMKISAN GOI App: Click Here
How to use PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Mobile Application?
- First, of all Farmers have to download the PMKISAN GoI application on their mobile phones through Play store.
- Once the application was downloaded tap on the open button.
- There you will find different services.
- Like Beneficiary Status, Edit Aadhar Details, Status of Self-registered Farmer, New Farmer Registration, About the Scheme, PM-Kisan Helpline.
Today, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, money has been deposited in the account of the 8 crore farmer. Also, today in this program, total Rs. 12,000 Cr have been deposited in the account of 6 crore farmer families across the country. Farmers can check the status from the official website and also from the link provided in this post below.
PM Kisan Yojana
- PM KISAN is a Centrally sponsored scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme, income support of Rs.6000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares
- The definition of a family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children.
- State Government and UT Administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first installment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in this financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
About PM Kisan Yojan
Benefits under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, financial benefit as given below will be provided to all Small and Marginal landholder farmer families across the country;
- Landholder Farmer families with total cultivable holding up to 2 hectares shall be
provided a benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal
installments, every four months
- The first installment to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19
shall be for the period from 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019.
PM Kisan Portal – pmkisan.gov.in
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||1st February 2019|
|Implementation||1st December 2018|
|First installment||December 2018 – March 2019|
A platform named PM Kisan Portal available at URL (pmkisan.gov.in) shall be launched for uploading the SMF details at a single web portal in a uniform Structure. This website belongs to the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India
Get Update on Mobile: Join Our Telegram
PM KISAN Yojana Help Desk
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll-Free), 011-23381092
Different Scenarios for computation of benefit to eligible beneficiaries