IB Recruitment 2018: The Intelligence Bureau (IB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for 1,054 Security Assistant/Executive posts.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India Recruitment 2018 for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) Posts. Check out more info on eligibility, application and dates for IB Recruitment 2018.
IB Recruitment 2018
Total posts: 1,054
Name of the post: Security Assistant/Executive
Qualification: Matriculation (10th class pass)/ equivalent from a recognized Board of Education & Knowledge of any one of the local language/ dialect.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 27 years. However, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
- General & OBC (Male): Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen* & Female Candidates: Nill
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018: how to apply
- Log on to the official websites, mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Online applications for the post of Security Assistant(Exe) in IB’
- Register and Complete Part 1 and Part 2 process
- Click to submit
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & take printout of Challan: 10-11-2018 till 2359 hours
Last Date for Depositing Fee: 12 & 13-11-2018
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here