IB Recruitment 2020-21:The Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), has released the official notification for 2000 ACIO-II/ Executive Vacancies. The application process for the IB ACIO Recruitment has been commenced on 19th December 2020. The last date to apply online is 09 January 2021.
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau, IB|
|Post Name||ACIO-II/ Executive|
|Starting Date||19th December 2020|
|Closing Date||09th January 2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Notification Date: 18-12-2020
- Online Application Start Date: 19-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 09-01-2021
- Deadline for payment of fees through SBI challan: 12-01-2020
- Date of issue of admit card: Available Soon
- Exam Dates: Available Soon
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive – 2000 Posts
- UR – 989
- EWS – 113
- OBS – 417
- SC – 113
- ST – 121
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Written Exam
- Descriptive Type Exam
- Interview round
IB ACIO Salary
Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Government allowances.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online from the link given below.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB), under the Ministry of Home Affairs, has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for 1,054 Security Assistant/Executive posts.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India Recruitment 2018 for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) Posts. Check out more info on eligibility, application, and dates for IB Recruitment 2018.
IB Recruitment 2018
Total posts: 1,054
Name of the Post: Security Assistant/Executive
Qualification: Matriculation (10th class pass)/ equivalent from a recognized Board of Education & Knowledge of any one of the local language/ dialect.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 27 years. However, candidates from the reserved category will get the age relaxation as per the government norms.
- General & OBC (Male): Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen* & Female Candidates: Nill
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018: how to apply
- Log on to the official websites, mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Online applications for the post of Security Assistant(Exe) in IB’
- Register and Complete Part 1 and Part 2 process
- Click to submit
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & take a printout of Challan: 10-11-2018 till 2359 hours
Last Date for Depositing Fee: 12 & 13-11-2018
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here