The state government of Gujarat is going to invited RTE Gujarat Admission 2018 online application form at www.rtegujarat.org. The government released official notification for RTE admission form under Gujarat primary education act. Through the RTE Gujarat Admission the government will provide admission to the candidates in primary standards. The candidates can apply for RTE admission from 19-04-2018 to 05-05-2018 at the official website.
Updates on 18th May 2018: RTE Admission 2018-19 First Final Allotment is now available. Candidates can check their name through link given at below and submit their document before last date 26th May 2018.
More Details : Click Here
Latest: RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 will start from March 19, 2018.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018 – www.rtegujarat.org
The rte application form filling for admission will be filled in online mode. You will read here about the important dates, required documents, how to apply etc.
Here is the list of the documents required for RTE admission 2018-19 Gujarat.
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election Card/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||In case of old income certificate: Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate. For New income certificate: only E-dhara center income certificate will be valid.|
|6||BPL||Parents who are in 0-20 points of BPL category should get the certificates offices|
|7||NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|9||Child in Need of Care and Protection||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district.|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district.|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district Or Labour & Employment Dept Certificate.|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|15||Children Of Martyred Soldiers||Certificate of authorized person of related department.|
|16||Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|17||Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|18||Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
Rtegujarat.org Admission Form
To fill the RTE Admission 2018-19 Gujarat Application form, candidates will need to visit the website at www.rtegujarat.org. The direct link to fill the RTE Application Form will also be given below.
RTE Gujarat Admission – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The child who has completed five years on 1 June 2018 can be apply for RTE Admission.
Annual income Criteria for parents:
- Rural area: Rs. 1,20,000/-
- City area: Rs. 1,50,000/-
Admission Flow Chart
RTE Gujarat Admission Form
RTE Gujarat Admission for Session 2018-19 is open from April 19, 2018. Here are the Step by Step Instructions to Fill in the Online Application Form. Also check Status of your Application Online. Apply Now.
How to Apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19
- First of All Visit the Official Page of RTE Gujarat i.e. rtegujarat.org
- Once there, Click on the “Online Application” Link
- Now Another page will Open up, Click on “New Admission”
- Now the Online Application Form Will Appear. Enter All the required information and click on “Save and Continue”
- After this You will be taken to other page, where you need to Fill other asked details
- Then Your Application Number will be generated
- In the Next Step, You will Have to Apply for Schools. You will See the List of Schools in which you Can Apply. Mark them and Apply
- Once your Request is submitted and recorded successfully, You will see the Complete Submitted Form. Take a look at it and make sure everything you have entered, selected is correct. Take the Print out of the Form
- Your Application is now Submitted
- Now You need to Visit the “Receiving center” and Submit the Printed Application Form
To Check the List of Receiving centers, CLICK HERE
RTE Gujarat Admission – Important Dates:
Date of online application: 19-04-2018 to 05-05-2018
The last date for submission of the form: 08-05-2018
Admission Schedule : Click Here
RTE Application Status
There is online facility to check the status of your application. Here are the step:
- First of all visit the Login Page
2. Enter your application number and date of birth to check status of your application.
ACTS, RULES AND NOTIFICATION
Users can download and view various Acts, Rules and Notifications regarding RTE. Portal will also provide broad understanding of the Act.
Official Website: www.rtegujarat.org
Help Desk Toll Free Number : 1800-120-1464