Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Postal Circle is inviting applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for GDS Gujarat Recruitment 2021 from 21 December 2020 to 23 January 2021 on the official website i.e. appost.in. As per Cycle 3 notification, a total of 1826 vacancies have been announced.
India Post recruitment drive is aiming to fill a total of 1856 vacancies including Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Gramin Dav Sevak (GDS). However, Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Application Link is available on the official website https://appost.in/gdsonline.
Latest – Gujarat circles submission of online application is extended from 20.01.2021 to 23.01.2021 for those candidates who have already registered and paid fee but not submitted final application.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Educational Qualification||10th Passed|
|Age Limit||18 to 40|
|Starting date||21st December 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
- GSSSB Recruitment 2021 for 673 Various Posts
- IB Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply Online for 2000 ACIO-II/ Executive Posts
- SBI Careers – SBI 452 Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021
Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Date||21 December 2020|
|Starting date of Registration and fee payment||21 December 2020|
|Last date of registration and fee payment||23 January 2021|
Gujarat Post Bharti 2021 Vacancies
GDS Gujarat Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed SSC or 10th class.
- Compulsory knowledge of the Gujarati Language is a must.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 21 December 2020. However, there is relaxation in the upper age limit. The age relaxation details are given below:
|Category||Age Relaxation of|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Gujarat GDS Salary
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
GDS Recruitment: Selection procedure
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Candidates belonging to the OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred). However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well as PwD candidates. The candidate will be able to pay the fee online and offline.
How to Apply for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
1st Step: Registration
- Visit the official website – appost.in.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ link.
2nd Step: Fee Payment
- Click on the link – ‘Fee Payment’
3rd Step: Apply Online
- Click on the link – ‘Apply Online’
- Fill Application
- Upload documents
- Submit Post preferences
- Thereafter, submit the application form
- Save and take the print out of the filled application form for future reference.
APPLY ONLINE FOR GRAMIN DAK SEVAK POST FROM HERE
CHECK GRAMIN DAK SEVAK NOTIFICATION FROM HERE
Watch How to Apply Gujarat Post Office Recruitment – Video
GDS Recruitment Required Details
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate (Only for Transgender candidates)
Final Words: Gujarat Post Office recruitment
We hope Gujarat Post Office recruitment information helps you. If you have any kind of question you can comment in the comment box below. Our team will quickly answer that question.
Yes, any question?
You can write any question in the comments here
I finished registration but one question -whether passed in compartment in choose first attempt but last sumit in show no
I complete registration.but whether passed in compartment questions in I fill first attempt but final submit show ‘No’
Please give me ans…..
Contact Here: Help Line number: 079 – 25506240 Email: email@example.com
I complete registration.but whether passed in compartment questions in I fill first attempt but final submit show ‘No’ opinion fill.
Verry good bharti nice bharti
MARE BPM AND ABPM MATE REGISRATION KARVU CHHE, KAI RITE KARVU?
Alag Alag Application Karo