FCI Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India has officially out the recruitment notification for filling 4103 posts in various sectors. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for FCI Jobs from 28 February to 25 March 2019.
Also, check: Latest Government Jobs 2019
Food Corporation of India was established in the year 1965. Today it has its official presence in every state in India. Zonal offices are in: North zone – Noida, East zone – Kolkata, West zone – Mumbai, North-east zone – Guwahati, South zone – Chennai. The body looks after price support for farmers, foodgrains distribution, operational as well as buffer stock inventory to maintain National Food Security, price regulation.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Details
Notification Number – 01/2019
Total Posts – 4103
Zone wise Vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||30|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||15|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||10|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||14|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||09|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||02|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2019
Qualification (as on 01st January 2019)
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with one year of experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade-II: Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi): Degree with Hindi as the main subject & Proficiency in English with One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist (Hindi): D Graduation or equivalent and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing. Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
- A.G-III (General): Graduate Degree with proficiency in the use of computers.
- A.G-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce with proficiency in the use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science or more See Notification & Proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree with proficiency in the use of computers.
- JE- 28 Years
- Steno – 25 Years
- AG-III – 27 Years
- AG-II – 28 Years
- Typist – 25 Years
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of the online test, skill test, and an interview.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 28th February 2019 10.00 am
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of Fees: 25th March 2019
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website for download: 15 days prior to announced date of exam
- Date of Online Test Tentatively in the month of March, April & May 2019
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official website: Click here