AP High Court Recruitment 2020
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification Released @ hc.ap.nic.in: High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amravati invites offline applications for appointment to the post of Office Subordinates & Driver by Direct Recruitment. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the specified closing date. The last date for receipt of the application is 20.02.2020.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Position Name||Office Subordinate, Driver|
|Closing Date||20th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Oral Test, Driving|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
- Applicants should pass 7th Std from recognized board (10th Fail also will be considered).
- Candidates with their Age between 18 Years to 34 Years are eligible to apply for AP High Court Office Subordinate Jobs 2020.
- Selection will be based on Oral Test (Office Subordinates & Driver) and Skill Test (Driver).
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amravati, Guntur District, Pin-522237
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Serviceman||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline
Office Subordinates: Rs.13000-40270
Steps to Apply for AP High Court Office Subordinate & Driver Jobs 2020
- Go to official website hc.ap.nic.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “Recruitment to the posts of Office Subordinates and Drivers in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
To Download AP High Court Office Subordinate & Driver 2020 Notification, Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: hc.ap.nic.in
Table of Contents