CBSE Internal Grade Upload 2020
CBSE Internal Grade Upload 2020 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released an important notification for schools about uploading of the Internal Grades for Class 12th students. According to the press note, the internal grades of each student will have to be done online. The duration for online entry will be from 17.01.2020 to 07.02.2020.
Also Check: CBSE Date Sheet 2020
The CBSE Board has informed the schools to follow these important instructions:
- User id will be the same as has been used by the school for submitting the list of candidates (LOC).
- The Internal Grades in respect in respect of all students appearing for Class 12 examination in 2020 are uploaded between 17.01.2020 to 07.02.2020.
- Corrections in the Internal Grades once uploaded will not be accepted by the Board.
- In case Internal Grade in respect of any student is not submitted online, the same will not be accepted offline and the result of the said Roll Number will be withheld as per rules of the Board.
- Internal Grades be uploaded only in the internal subjects as listed in the scheme of studies and in circular No. CBSE/LOC/112509/2019 dates 2nd August 2019 available on the website – cbse.nic.in which are as under.
- 500 – Work Experience
- 502 – Health & Physical Education
- 503 – General Studies
|CBSE Internal Grade Upload Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding Internal Grade Upload (Class 12) 2020, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with OJAS.