Delhi Police Recruitment 2019
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: The Delhi Police has announced to recruit 649 vacancies for Head Constable in the year 2019. As per the Delhi Police 649 Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification, the online registration will continue till 27 January 2020. Interested candidates can apply online at its official website, delhipolice.nic.in.
Well, the candidates who completed either their 10+2 from a recognized board, as the Educational Qualification. All the information about the Latest Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 is shared throughout this post.
|Organization Name||Delhi Police|
|Post Name||Head Constable|
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) – Male (Open) – 392 Posts (43 vacancies for Departmental candidates)
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) – Female (Open) – 193 Posts (21 vacancies for Departmental candidates)
10+2 pass from a recognized board at the time of filling the application form.
18-27 years (UR/EWS) as on 01-07-2019.
Level-4 in pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government Employees from Time to Time.
|SC/ ST/Woman Candidates||No Fee|
|All Other||Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)|
|Opening date for Online Registration of Applications||28.12.2019|
|Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee||27.01.2019|
|Exam Date||April 2020 (Expected)|
How to Apply for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019
- Go to Delhi Police Official Site @ www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Now, find the Recruitment Section
- Check for the Head Constable(Ministerial) Notification & Apply Link
- Open and Read the information in it
- And then if you are eligible, start filling the application form
- And finally, submit it before the closing date
- Pay the application fee.
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link Active on 28.12.2019)|
Our www.ojas-gujarat.co.in team has provided all the details about the Latest Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification. Check them all. And do not forget to share this Employment News with Fellow job Seekers.