ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification & Apply online application form: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Notification 2022 for recruitment of 3865 Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer vacancies to be out on ESIC Careers website esic.nic.in. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has been inviting the application form for ESIC Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply online for ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno 2022 from 15th January 2022. The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022.
Update – The official ESIC Notification 2022 has been released. Visit ESIC careers website to get latest vacancies and notifications.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
A total of 3847 vacancies are available. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online exam. Meanwhile, the candidates can check educational qualification, vacancy break-up, age limit, salary and other details below:
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno) and Multitasking Staff (MTS)|
|Official Notification Release||28th December 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||15th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC Notification 2022
ESIC Notification 2022 has been released officially, it means the eligible candidates can apply online for these vacancies from 15th January 2022. The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022. Recruitment of ESIC 2022 notification has clearly mentioned zone-wise UDC, MTS and Steno vacancies along with salary structure and selection process.
You can check for further information about ESIC Recruitment 2022 on the official website of ESIC and that is https://esic.nic.in/.
ESIC Vacancy 2022 Details
Total Posts – 3847
|Name of the Region||No of vacancy|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
ESIC Eligibility Criteria
- UDC – Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- MTS – 10th passed from a recognized board.
- UDC & Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- UDC & Steno – Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February 2022
- MTS Between – 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February 2022
ESIC Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- UDC – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test
- Stenographer- Phase I – Main Examination and Phase II – Skill Test in Stenography
- MTS – Prelims Exam and Mains Exam
ESIC Application Fee
There is a common application fee for all the posts whether UDC, MTS and Steno under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/ Female/ Ex-serviceman||Rs.250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
- Notification Date – 28 December 2021
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application – 15 January 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 15 February 2022
GUJARAT REGION NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
Other Region Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (Link Activated)
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2022 FAQs
How many vacancies released for ESIC Recruitment?
3865 vacancies has been announced through ESIC Recruitment 2022.
What are the posts released under ESIC Recruitment 2022?
ESIC Recruitment is to be done for the posts of UDC, MTS and steno posts.
When will ESIC online application submission start?
SIC online applications are to commence from 15th January 2022.
What is the last date to fill up the online form?
The deadline to fill out the online form is February 15, 2022.
i want to apply for talati cum mantri
Apply online at OJAS website