The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has released the GSET 2019 notification. The registration process for the same was started on November 4, 2019. The candidates interested to appear for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test, GSET can apply from the official website – gujaratset.in.
GSET 2019 – Important Dates
- Opening date of application: November 4, 2019
- Closing date of application: November 30, 2019
- Date of examination: December 29, 2019
GSET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed/are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET. Check Official Notification here.
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/VH) Candidates
GSET 2019: How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit GSET at gujaratset.in.
- Make the payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
- Now fill the application form that is available on the official site and attach all the needed documents.
- Submit the application and take a print out of the confirmation page.
More Details: www.gujaratset.in
For any queries related to GCET 2019, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test know as GSET is conducted by M.S University of Baroda for determining the eligibility for Lectureship in universities and colleges of Gujarat. The 13th Gujarat State Eligibility Test will be conducted on 30th September 2018.
GSET 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting of Fee Collection||09-04-2018|
|Last Day for Fee Collection|
|Starting of Online Registration||09-04-2018 (Morning 11:00 hrs)|
|Last day for Online Application Submission|
|GSET 2018 Exam Date||30-09-2018|
Online Registration For GSET 2018 Examination
Gujarat State Eligibility Test – Eligibility Criteria
Qualification & Age Limit: Please Read Official Notification.
Rs. 800/- : General / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
Rs. 700/- : SC / ST / PWD (PH/VH) / Transgender Candidates.
Gujarat SET – Exam Pattern
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
|II||200||100 questions all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST|
GSET 2018 Admit Card
The hall ticket will be available on the website www.gujaratset.ac.in 7 days prior to Examination day. No hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their hall ticket from the website to ascertain their venue of GSET Examination as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
07 Vallabh Vidyanagar
More Details: https://www.gujaratset.ac.in/
For any queries related to GCET 2018, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.