Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 official notification out for Junior Clerk Posts. Candidates can apply online application form here on the official website. Gujarat Agricultural University (GAU) out various notification for feeling up to 257 Junior Clerk post vacancies. Below we share notification, posts detail, vacancy, syllabus, result, more updates.
Latest: The Junior Clerk Recruitment Examination is being organized on 29/12/2019 (Sunday) by the State Agricultural Universities. The relevant instructions, list of candidates as well as required dates will be found on the portal on 25/11/2019 (12:00 pm).
Admit Card Download Dates: 10-12-2019 to 29-12-2019
Gujarat Agricultural University out Notification for the Post of Junior clerk recruitment of 257 candidates on a regular basis. Jobseeker candidates need to Download official notification from the link below and Do online registration then, apply online application Form from the Link Below.
Gujarat Agricultural University Recruitment 2019
Total Posts: 257 Posts
Posts Name: Junior Clerk
- Anand Agricultural University: 60 Posts
- Junagadh Agricultural University: 97 Posts
- Navsari Agricultural University: 32 Posts
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University: 68 Posts
Age Limit: 18 Years to 33 Years
- H.S.C. or it’s equivalent OR studied in diploma in agriculture and allied sciences for three years OR Bachelor’s degree
- English Typing 40 and in Gujarati typing 25 words per minute
- The Candidates must be passed the DOEACC or CCC or equivalent exam assertive by the Government from time to time. Otherwise, the candidate should have passed the examination within the probation period.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Written Test
- Computer Efficiency Test
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
Notification (Revised): Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Login Here: Click Here
Exam Pattern for written test
|Sr. No.||Subject Name||Mark||Exam Time Duration|
|1||History and Culture of Gujarat.||25||2 Hours|
|4||Current Affairs of India and Gujarat||50|
|5||Computer Theory & Basic Knowledge of Computer||25|
|6||Public Administration and the Constitution of India.||50|
Exam Pattern for Computer Proficiency Test
|Sr. No||Subject Name||Mark||Exam Time Duration|
|1||Gujarati Typing Test||20||90 Minutes|
|2||English Typing Test||20|
|3||Computer Practical Test & Basic Knowledge of Computer||60|