Gujarat University Exam Selection Instruction has published by University. This option is to be given for PG and UG examinations. The exam will start from August 21 or 31. The student has to choose between taking the exam online or offline. The online exam will be based on multiple choice questions (MCQ). One of the four options given will be to choose the correct option.
The student will have to enter his / her enrollment number, mobile number and e-mail for option selection. OTP will come on the student’s mobile. After entering the OTP, the student will be able to choose the option regarding the examination. Once selected, the selection cannot be changed.
Latest – Gujarat University’s offline exam has been postponed. New dates for offline exams will be announced later. Students will be able to choose the option for online exam.
Check Exam Postponed Circular: Click Here
You Can Also Check Gujarat University Admission 2020
Gujarat University Exam Selection (Online/Offline)
|University Name||Gujarat University|
|Category||Online/Offline Exam Selection|
|Exam Start||21st or 31st August|
|Last Date for Selection||16th August 2020|
|Portal for Selection||student.gujaratuniversity.ac.in|
Equipment needed for the online exam
- Desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet (Anyone)
- Windows 7 or higher operating system (For Laptop or Desktop)
- Webcam (For Laptop or Desktop)
- Android 6.0 or higher operating system (For Android Mobile) – IOS will not run
- Google Chrome (80 and above) browser.
- 1 MBPS Speed (For Broadband)
- 4G network (For Mobile)
- Please read Instruction before filling Mode of Examination.
- Once you confirm your Mode of Examination you cannot change/modify your selection.
- Enter valid Mobile number and Email id which will be used later during Examination Process.
- Registered Mobile number and Email id cannot be changed/modified after competing selection process.
Read Full General Instructions: Click Here
How to Selection Online/Offline Exam?
- First, open the Gujarat University official website – student.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Please read Instruction
- Now Select Course / Exam
- Then Enter Enrollment No, Mobile Number, and Email Address
- Press the ‘submit’ button.
- Select your option.