GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020
GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020: The Gujarat Common Entrance Test Admit Card has been released. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state-level common entrance test in Gujarat. GSEB will conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 on March 31, 2020. The examination is held at the state level to fill seats in UG degree engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses, offered by the colleges of Gujarat. Here we have to give all-important details of the Gujarat CET 2020 entrance examination including the updates of the exam form, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, result, counseling, etc.
Latest Update: GUJCET Admit Card 2020 released on gujcet.gseb.org- download link & exam date available below.
You can Also Check: GSEB Time Table 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||GSEB|
|Courses Offered||Engineering and Pharmacy courses|
|Application Process Starting Date||21st January 2020|
|Application Process End Date||05th February 2020|
|Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||www.gseb.org, gujcet.gseb.org|
Nationality: The applicants should be of Indian nationality.
Qualification: Applicant should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other recognized board.
Qualifying Marks: General applicants should score a minimum of 45% (for general category) and 40%(for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
Application Fee: However, before applying for the GUJCET Notification, the candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 300 to purchase the information booklet and PIN.
The medium of Examination: Gujarati, Hindi, English
GUJCET 2020 Pattern
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
GSEB follows NCERT 10+2 syllabus for the exam. Candidates can check it from below:
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
- Chotta Udepur
Step to Apply Online @ gujcet.gseb.org
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply online
- Visit the official website of GUJCET- gujcet.gseb.org.
- Click on “Click Here For New Candidates Registration”.
- Enter your basic details
- Login with your login details
- Make payment
- Enter your personal, academic, category details
- Upload scanned copies of your “Photograph” and “Signature”
- Finally, submit your GUJCET application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Notification Release||27th December 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||21st January 2020|
|Last date to apply||05th February 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||16th March 2020|
|Date of Exam||31st March 2020|
|Answer Key Release||1st week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: gujcet.gseb.org (Available Now)
In case of any help please contact during 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Helpline Number : 18002335500
GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, GSHSEB has released GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 today, March 17, 2020. Applicants can download the admit card in online mode. The admit card will not be available to applicants in offline mode. The candidates can download their Admit Card through the official website, i.e. gujcet.gseb.org. The examination will be conducted on March 31, 2020 in the state. Here is the procedure to download the admit card:
- Visit gujcet.gseb.org
- Click “Download GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020″
- Enter your registered Mobile Number or Email Id, which you have given while filling up GUJCET 2020 form.
- Then Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application Form no.
- Now Enter captcha code.
- Click on Search Hall Ticket button to get hall ticket.
- Download & print the admit card
Also Check: GUJCET Time Table 2020
Help line number – 8401282014, 8401292014, 8485992014
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will now be conducting GUJCET 2019 on April 26. The application form will open from 25th January 2019 to 8th February 2019 in online mode. A state-level exam, Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be held for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy courses in government, grant-in-aid, and self-financed engineering institutions in the state.
GUJCET 2019 Details
Counting Authority Name: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Name of the Exam: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Date of the exam: 26-04-2019
Online Application Start Date: 25-01-2019
Last Date to Apply: 08-02-2019
Provisional Answer Key Date: 29-04-2019
How to Apply?
- First, Visit the official website gujcet.gseb.org.
- Click on “Online Registration”
- Enter Your Details
- Upload Your Document
- Pay Your Fee Online or Offline
- Download Application Form & Challan
- Print Out it and Save for further use.
Online Application Website: gujcet.gseb.org
Read Press Note: Click Here
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Gujrat Secondary and Higher Board Education (GSHB) will release the Admit Card tentatively in the 3rd week of April 2019. The candidates can download their Admit Card through the official website, i.e. gujcet.gseb.org. The applicants who have successfully applied for the exam only they will be able to download their GUJCET Admit Card 2019.
Details mentioned on Admit Card
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Exam date, day and timings
- Address of Exam center
GUJCET 2019 Answer Key
After a few days of examinations, candidates will get the official answer key on the website. GSEB will be released Answer key in the third week of May 2019.
GUJCET 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to check their results in the fourth week of May 2019. The result will be declared through online mode on the website.
Step to check the result:
- First, Visit the official website gseb.org
- Click on the ‘result’ link
- Enter your seat number
- Press the submit button
- Check your marks on the screen
- Save for further use.