HNGU Online Exam 2020-21: It has been decided to take all the exams postponed and pending due to Covid-19 online. Student registration will be completed. A detailed program will be announced. Mobile number and email id are to be updated for giving an exam.
Latest Update – It is necessary to update the mobile number and Email-ID to take the exam online. So that the login ID and password required for the online exam can be sent via message on the mobile. You will be able to update your mobile number and Email-DI from the link given below.
HNGU Online Exam 2020-21
|University Name||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University – [HNGU]|
|Link for Online Exam||hngu.brainzorg.com|
Guideline for Online Exam
- First of all the students have to open the official website of the university – ngu.ac.in
- Now click on ‘HNGU Online Exam’ in the ‘Latest News & Event’ Section
- There you will see three options
- Guideline for Online Exam
- Video Guideline for Online Exam
- Link for Online Exam
- To take the online exam, you have to click on the link for an online exam.
- Now enter the Enrollment No
- Then enter the password
- Your information will appear on the screen after logging in
- Now proceed as per the information.
Test Link: hngu.brainzorg.com
Update Mobile No. and Email-Id for Online Exam: Click Here
Also Download: HNGU Hall Ticket 2020
HNGU Online Exam
- About the problem in online exam 19.01.2021: Click Here
- Oct-Dec 2020 Online Exam Schedule 18.01.2021: Click Here
- About giving the option of online exam 24.12.2020: Click Here
- Purak Exam Time Table 01.10.2020: Click Here
- UG Sem-5 and Sem 1 & 3 Online Exam Circular 19.09.2020: Click Here
- Online Exam Result Related Circular 16.09.2020: Click Here
- Online Exam Result Related Circular 04.09.2020: Click Here
- Second Round Online Exam Time & Mock Test Circular 24.08.2020: Click Here
- Online Registration & Mock Test Circular 14.08.2020: Click Here
- Online Exam (Part-2) Circular 13.08.2020: Click Here
- Exam Circular 11.08.2020: Click Here
If there is any problem with registration, please mail the following e-mail id in detail. (Enrollment number, seat number, date of birth, etc.)