IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 notification has been released on the official site. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar has released the recruitment notification of Non-Academic Staff for 29 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05 March 2020, 23:59 hrs. More details are given below…
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 202
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar|
|Post name||Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Staff Nurse, Assistant Physical Training Instructor, Library Information Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply||05 March 2020, 23:59 hrs|
Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
Assistant Librarian: 02 Posts
Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts
Senior Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
Junior Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
Assistant Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
Assistant Physical Training Instructor: 02 Posts
Library Information Assistant: 04 Posts
Junior Accounts Assistant: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- www.iitgn.ac.in
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05 March 2020, 23:59 hrs
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Recruitment Notification 2018
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post-2018: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for Junior Research Fellow position at IIT Gandhinagar. Eligible Candidate Apply on or before 25 July 2018.
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Category: Government Jobs
– Good MSc or MTech degree in Zoology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or allied fields.
– NET/GATE Qualification for MSc students is must
– Strong motivation to learn new things and to take-up research ventures
– Age shall be less than 28 years on the date last date of application.
– Good background in Cell and Molecular Biology and computational biology
– Previous lab experience and/or computational biology experience preferred
– Strong ability and inclination towards participating in lab development and management
How to apply:
Those interested are requested to e-mail a single PDF file containing the following to email@example.com:
(1) Curriculum vitae
(2) List of courses done
(3) Details of project work done
(4) List of 2 referees and their
The last date for application is 25 July 2018.
For detailed Advertisement click here