ISRO Recruitment 2020: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released a notification @isro.gov.in for recruitment to the various posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for this Job. No other means of application will be accepted.
Government job aspirants have a golden chance to grab this opportunity by applying for ISRO Notification 2020. You can apply for ISRO Jobs 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 06 March 2020.
ISRO URSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||U R Rao Satellite Centre|
|Position Name||Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Hindi Typist, Technician, Draughtsman, Fireman, Cook, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Light Vehicle Driver, Catering Attendant|
|Starting date||15th February 2020|
|Closing Date||6th March 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates who completed either their 10th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering, Graduation, Masters, B.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
- Candidates do not Exceed Minimum Age 18 years to Maximum Age 28 years.
- The Candidates Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for URSC Jobs 2020
Interested candidates can apply for ISRO U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 06 March 2020. Candidates applying for various posts through ISRO Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official ISRO website at https://www.isro.gov.in/ from 15 February 2020 onwards, submit their applications on or before 06 March 2020.
- Date of commencement of Online Application: 15-02-2020
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 06-03-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited application for the recruitment of Junior Personnel Asst & Stenographer vacancies on a temporary basis. Read More Details Given Below…
ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Total Posts: 171 Posts
• Junior Personal Assistants: 166 Posts
• Stenographer: 05 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru|Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Nellore
ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma/ Graduation (Typing Knowledge)
Age Limit :
- 18 – 26 years as on 30.04.2018 (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates)
Application Fee :
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking/ SBI
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10-04-2018
- Apply Online Last Date: 30-04-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 02-05-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 14-05-2018
- Date of Written Test: 12-08-2018
- Notification: Click Here
- Click here to apply
- Previous years’ Question papers 2015-A & 2012
- More Details: Click Here
Table of Contents