KPSC Recruitment 2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Tahsildar, Commercial Tax Officer, Labour Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Controller & Assistant. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can go ahead and apply for it. Applicants who are seeking government jobs can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 06.02.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 06.03.2020.
A total of 1276 vacancies notified for various Posts. The online application for KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2020 will start from 6 February 2020. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience will be able to apply to the posts through the online mode. Candidates can check eligibility, selection criteria, experience and other details about the post by scrolling down.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Tahsildar, Commercial Tax Officer, Labour Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Controller & Assistant|
|Starting Date||6th February 2020|
|Closing Date||6th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Commercial Tax Officer||07|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Candidates must have completed Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Online test
Mode of Application
- Aspirants can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- For General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-+35/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make online payment only.
How to Apply for KPSC Jobs 2020?
- Go to the Karnataka Public Service Commission Official Site @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- From there go to the Recruitment Section
- You will find the advertisement for the above said posts
- Open and Read the total information in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
Apply Online: Available on 06-02-2020
Official Website: Click Here
You may visit the KPSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information about assistant & other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep checking OJAS regularly to get latest updates.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Karnataka Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state govt. recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Karnataka since 1951. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.