Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nainital Bank Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer & Clerk vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 15 September 2020. Total vacancies are 155, of which 75 vacancies are for Probationary Officer and 80 vacancies are for Clerk. Candidates can check this article for educational qualification, experience, age limit, selection procedure, exam pattern, salary, and other details.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank|
|Post Name||Clerk, Probationary Officer|
|Starting Date||29th August 2020|
|Closing Date||15th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Graduation/Post Graduation) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University; Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Probationary Officer: 21 to 30 years
- Clerk: 21 to 28 years
- Probationary Officers: Rs 2000/- including GST.
- Clerks: Rs 1500/- including GST.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode from 29 August to 15 September 2020.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 29 August 2020
- Closure of registration of application: 15 September 2020
- Online Fee Payment: 29 August 2020 to 15 September 2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here