NEET Answer Key 2020: The higher officials of the National Testing Agency had conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Under Graduate) 2020 successfully on 13th September 2020. Famous NEET coaching institute Allen Kota released the answer key. Get them here and at allen.ac.in. The official Answer Key would be released by NTA on ntaneet.nic.in.
Latest – National Testing Agency, NTA has released NEET Answer Key 2020 today on its official website. Also, note that challenging facility of answer keys is not available currently
NEET 2020 Answer Key
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Exam Date||13th September 2020|
|Result Date||3rd Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Paper Pen-Based Examination|
|For Admissions Into||Medical & Dental UG Courses|
How to Download NEET Answer Key 2020?
It is a simple few steps process to download the answer keys published by National Testing Agency.
- Go to the official website of NEET – ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the link which read “NEET 2020 answer key”
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download the answer key for further reference
To Download Official Answer Key 2020 PDF: Click Here (Available)
How To Challenge NEET Official Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency @ ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the home page, you can check the login page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates need to click on the link that refers to as “Answer Key Challenge.”
- Follow the Next Step.
Official Website: Click Here
NEET 2020 – National Testing agency has released an official notification regarding NEET 2020 examination on Monday, December 2, 2019. The registration for the NEET 2020 examination will begin today at 4 pm. Candidates interested and eligible can apply for the NEET 2020 online at ntaneet.nic.in on or before December 31, 2019, till 11:50 pm.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
|Date of Examination||03 May 2020|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Online Submission of Application Form||02 December 2019 – 31 December 2019 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI||02 December 2019 – 01 January 2020
(up to 11:50 pm)
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on NTA Website||15 January 2020 – 31 January 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||27 March 2020|
|Centre of NEET(UG)-2020 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys||To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||3rd Week Of September 2020|
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs. 800/-
Qualification: Candidates must have completed the 12th level or equivalent examination.
Age limit: Candidates must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination (5-year relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC-NCL & PwD candidates).
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Botany or zoology)||90 (45 – 45 each)||360|
NEET 2020 Syllabus
- Physics: It contains Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, etc.
- Chemistry: Topics are some basic concepts of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, alcohol, Phenol’s and Ethers, p-Block Elements, etc.
- Biology: Some basic topics are Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
ntaneet.nic.in – How to Apply?
- First, open the official website ntaneet.nic.in
- Now Click on the “Fill Application Form” button
- Please read the instructions, procedure, and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form
- Now click on ‘proceed to apply online’ button
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Application Number
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
Official Website: ntaneet.nic.in
All the Students please drop your comment in the comment box. If Candidates have any Query Regarding NEET 2020 so candidates please ask with us. For more Details candidates please visit www.ojas-gujarat.co.in