SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card of the Prelims Exam for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. As per the SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket, the SBI Clerk Prelims exam will be conducted on 22 February, 29 February, 1 March and 8 March. Candidates who have applied for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 can now their SBI Clerk exam date by downloading their Admit Cards on the official websitesbi.co.in.
New Update: SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released. Candidates can download the Admit Card from this by clicking on the below given direct link.
Details of SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate|
|Exam Date||Check in the Call Letter|
|Admit Card||11.02.2020 to 08.03.2020|
|Status||Call Letter Released|
How to Download SBI clerk prelims admit card 2020?
- Go to the SBI official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the Careers link shared on the homepage.
- Click on SBI Clerk 2020 Call Letter Download Link.
- On that page, enter your SBI Clerk Registration Number and password. The password is your date of birth.
- Give submit the option to view your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020.
- The admit card will sheet will appear.
- Take a print out of the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2020.
To Download SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI clerk 2018 admit cards. SBI will be organizing SBI Clerk 2018 prelims exam for the post of Clerical Cadre shortly. The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled on 23rd, 24th, and 30th of June 2018. Students who are going to appear for the exam can download the admit cards from sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card
State Bank of India, the largest public sector bank, released the admit card for the preliminary examination for Clerk on Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Click the link provided below to go to the login page to download your call letter. Enter your registration number, password/date of birth and captcha code (as in the image) and click on login.
SBI Clerk 2018 Details:
Total Vacancies: 8301
Age Limit: Min 21 Years and Max 28 Years
Qualification: Graduate in any Discipline
Selection Process: Selection Process will include two online tests (Prelims and Mains) and test of specified opted language.
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Apply Online Starting Date: 20th January 2018
Last Date: 10th February 2018
Commencement of Call letter Download: 06th June 2018
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date: 23rd, 24th & 30th June 2018
The download of call letter for Main Examination From 23rd July 2018
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date: 5th August 2018
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
- Log on to the official website: sbi.co.in/careers
- Under the “Announcements” section, click on the link that says “Recruitment of Junior Associates”
- On the page, click on the link “Download Admit Card”
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and captcha image.
- Click on the Login button.
- View and download your prelims admit card 2018.
- Take a printout for future use.
Stay connected with Ojas-gujarat.co.in for latest updates