SEBEXAM CCC 2.0 Result 2021: State Examination Board of Gujarat has released ccc 2.0 examination result on 2nd August 2021. Candidates who had appeared for this exam can check their results from the website – sebexam.org. The direct link is available below.
CCC 2.0 Result 2021
|Organization Name||State Examination Board|
|Name of Exam||CCC 2.0|
|Date of Exam||27th March 2021|
|Result Date||2nd August 2021|
How to check CCC 2.0 Exam Result 2021?
- First, visit official website – Sebexam.org
- Click on ‘CCC 2.0 Exam Result 2021’ link.
- Enter Confirmation Number and date of birth.
- Press ‘submit’ button.
- Download result and save it for further use.
CCC 2.0 Exam Result 2021: Click Here
SEBEXAM CCC Recruitment 2021: State Examination Board of Gujarat has announced notification for the recruitment of CCC vacancies. As per the SEBEXAM Recruitment 2021 Notification, these vacancies are allocated for Primary Teachers only. Applicants who are primary teachers can apply for CCC 2.0 Exam Form. Aspirants can read the notification and start to apply online from 10th March 2021. The last date to apply for CCC 2.0 Exam Form is 20th March 2021. Selected candidates will be placed in Command and Control Centre Gandhinagar.
SEBEXAM CCC Recruitment 2021
|Organization||State Examination Board|
|Name of the post||CCC 2.0|
|Official Notification Release Date||10th March 2021|
|Online Registration Start||10th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Computer Test, Interview|
CCC 2.0 Exam Form: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2021|
|Commencement of Online Registration||10th March 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||20th March 2021|
Phase-1: Written Exam (100 Marks)
Phase-2: Computer Skill Test (50 Marks)
Phase-3: Interview (50 Marks)
Final Selection: The merit list will be made on the basis of marks after all three phases. The appointment will be made on the basis of this merit list.
Steps to Apply Online for SEBEXAM CCC Recruitment
- Open the Apply link from the link given below
- Read all the details carefully and check if you are eligible for the posts
- If eligible, click on the ‘Apply’
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a printout for reference.
- Pay the application fee as necessary.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Online Mode)
Official Website: sebexam.org
Table of Contents