UPSC Online Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS-II) 2018 Notification Out. The UPSC is scheduled to organize the Combined Defence Services Examination 2018 tentatively on November 18, 2018 to select candidates for the below mentioned courses.
UPSC CDS 2 2018 Details
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2019 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)] – 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2019 i.e. No. 206 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] – 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 110th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry) – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2019 – 12 Posts
Full Notification Link – http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice-CDS-II-2018-Engl_0.pdf
UPSC Online – How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
Direct Link – https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.phprd
Last Date: The Online Applications can be filled upto 03rd September, 2018 till 6:00 PM.
Admit Card – UPSC Online
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No eAdmit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.