VidhyaSahayak Bharti is a recruitment of Teachers for Primary Schools. This recruitment is solely handled by Gujarat Secondary Education Board. Government and Private Schools are improving their standards and methods of teaching. Any graduate can apply for the positions of Vidya Sahayak by reaching their official website. It is mandatory to keep in mind that only B.Ed. or PTC plus TET 1/2 pass out candidates can apply for this post and not any other graduate.
Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2019
Gujarati Medium Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2018-19
|Name of Organization: State Examination Board, Gujarat||Post Name: Vidhyasahayak|
|Total Vacancies: 3262
Maths – Science: 2166 Posts
|Qualification: TET Pass||Age Limit: Male: 18 to 35
Female: 18 to 40
Note: Age Relaxation As per norms.
How to Apply for Vidhyasahayak Gujarat Bharti?
Go to the website: www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org
Then click on Apply Online Application
Fill the details on the form and submit the form before the last date.
Take print out of application form for further use.
|Starting date for online form||19-10-2018|
|Closing date for online form||29-10-2018|
|Merit List/ Call Letter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vidhyasahayak Merit List/ Call Letter 2019
Candidates Download Merit List and Call Letter from Official Website www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org. It is necessary to submit the form number and birth date for downloadable call letter. Keep Visit This Page and Official Page For More Updates Regarding Vidhyasahayak Call Letter 2019.
Download Vidhyasahayak Merit List
Vidya Sahayak Bharti is a Government driven recruitment for the positions of teachers in Government and semi-government schools by arranging a state level entrance examination known as Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). This examination is further divided into two parts i.e. from Standard 1 to 5 TET-1 and for 6 to 8 TET-2 is set.
The applicants must be having PTC or B.Ed. otherwise, it is not possible for them to apply for the post. Minimum academic qualification for applying for the post of VidhyaSahayak is HSC pass. Furthermore, one must have PTC/D.El. Ed (Diploma in elementary education) or 4 years B.El. Ed course. In addition to this, the candidate must pass the entrance examination TET 1 or TET 2 for the post.
Every year, vacancies in government schools are posted on the website through advertisement and then a recruitment process is known as “Vidyhasahayak Bharti”. During the first five years, the employee will be on fixation in terms of salary.
How to Apply – www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org
- Candidates willing to apply for the position of a Vidya Sahayak can check the official website on regular bases http://www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org/
- This website is official and gives every necessary information one must find to apply for the position of Vidya Sahayak.
- This website gives the information about the last recruitment and number of candidates selected along with their marks and rank in total candidates.
- Vidya Sahayak is now one of the favorite examinations amongst the students who want to boost their career in the Teaching Industry especially in a primary schooling system.
- One needs to provide basic details while applying through this website like Personal Information/ PAN Card, Aadhar Card details or any other identity proof/ caste certificate if necessary/ mobile number/ address etc.
- Whenever the job advertisement is out, one can apply with handful details as above.
VidhyaSahayak Bharti is quite an appreciable job for students who wish to make a career in a Primary Teaching. Primary teaching is the most important part of any Student’s life. If the primary teaching is not proper, the future of the students will be at risk.
Therefore, to volunteer for primary education is not merely an easy task to opt for. First five years will be on fixation salary bases of about 19,950/-. That is definitely a good amount as a start for any middle-class student. http://www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org/ check the official website on regular bases.
Keep Visit Ojas-gujarat.co.in for Latest Updates.