ACPC Admission 2020: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat State has started the registration for ACPC Engineering Admission on the official website i.e gujacpc.nic.in. Candidates can apply for common registration for B.E./B.Tech., D2D, Degree/Diploma Pharmacy, D2D Pharmacy, B. Architecture, M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm., M.B.A / M.C.A., and other courses in Gujarat online only. Candidates, however, can register themselves for any course online only. Check the details from here –
Also Check: Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020
ACPC Admission 2020
|Organization Name||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat State|
|Course||B.E./B.Tech., Pharmacy, Diploma to Degree & Others|
|Notification & Updates||jacpcldce.ac.in|
|Registration, Choice Filling, Result||gujacpc.nic.in|
ACPC D2D Admission 2020-21
The ACPC, Gujarat has released the D2D Admission Registration application form on the official website. Candidates, however, can register themselves for any course online only. The online admission registration starts from 18 August to 15 September (Before 5 Pm).
Eligibility for Admission
- The aspiring candidates shall have passed Diploma Engineering with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWSs candidates).
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma Engineering in November / December 2019 or in the year 2020 will be eligible for the above admission.
Registration Fees: Rs. 300/-
Online Registration Start Date: 18.08.2020
Last Date: 15.09.2020 (Before 5 Pm)
Notification & Other Details: Click Here
For Registration: Click Here
How to apply?
- First, go to the official website or above-mentioned link.
- Now, click on new candidate registration.
- Thereafter, fill mobile number, name, etc, and generate the OTP.
- Now, login with verified username and id.
- Next, fill the application form with personal details, address details, etc.
- Upload Documents/ Images.
- Pay Application Fees.
- Take a print out of the receipt.
All the candidates are advised to check the OJAS for all the latest information and updates on the admission process.