ACPC Admission 2021: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat State has started the registration for ACPC Engineering Admission on the official website i.e gujacpc.nic.in. Candidates can apply for common registration for B.E./B.Tech., D2D, Degree/Diploma Pharmacy, D2D Pharmacy, B. Architecture, M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm., M.B.A / M.C.A., and other courses in Gujarat online only. Candidates, however, can register themselves for any course online only. Check the details from here –
Also Check: Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021
ACPC Admission 2021
|Organization Name||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat State|
|Course||B.E./B.Tech., Pharmacy, Diploma to Degree & Others|
|Notification & Updates||jacpcldce.ac.in|
|Registration, Choice Filling, Result||gujacpc.nic.in|
ACPC D2D Admission 2021-22
The ACPC, Gujarat has released the D2D Admission Registration application form on the official website. Candidates, however, can register themselves for any course online only. The online admission registration starts from 1 July to 15 July (Before 5 Pm).
Eligibility for Admission
- In the Government Notification for Diploma to Degree Engineering admissions, the eligibility for admission is specified as per the norms and guidelines of AICTE. For the year 2021-22, the AICTE guidelines specified 45 % for open category and 40% for reserved category candidates in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
Registration Fees: Rs. 300/-
Online Registration Start Date: 01.07.2021
Last Date: 15.07.2021 (Before 5 Pm)
Helpline Number: 079-26566000
Notification & Other Details: Click Here
For Registration: Click Here
How to apply?
- First, go to the official website or above-mentioned link.
- Now, click on new candidate registration.
- Thereafter, fill mobile number, name, etc, and generate the OTP.
- Now, log in with a verified username and id.
- Next, fill the application form with personal details, address details, etc.
- Upload Documents/ Images.
- Pay Application Fees.
- Take a print out of the receipt.
All the candidates are advised to check the OJAS for all the latest information and updates on the admission process.