Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021: The Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited applications for the posts of Managerial Posts. The candidates interested in the vacancies can check their eligibility from the details mentioned in the article below. The online registration process is active till 29th April 2021.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Name||Managerial Posts|
|Total Vacancies||511 Posts|
|Starting date||09th April 2021|
|Closing Date||29th April 2021|
|Selection Process||A subsequent round of Personal Interview and/ or Group Discussion|
Qualification & Age Limit: Please read full notification for more details.
General and OBC candidates – Rs. 600/-
SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs. 100/-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Notification announced for 31 Business Correspondent Supervisor Posts on contract basis in the state of Gujarat (Rajkot & Ahmedabad Zone). Interested persons can apply for BOB Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before the last date.
Bank of Baroda invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers or any graduates with Computer knowledge, however qualifications like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA is preferable. The candidates should be proficient in reading and writing the Gujarati language.
Also Check: Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Zone||Rajkot & Ahmedabad|
|Posts Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Application|
|Last Date to Submit Application||Rajkot Zone- 14.08.2020
Ahmedabad Zone- 10.08.2020
|Job Location||Rajkot & Ahmedabad Zone|
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Recruitment 2020
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with a good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience for at least 3 years.
- The maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years
For Other Candidates:
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however, qualifications like M. Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
- The maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
|Types of Supervisors||Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|Category A||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Category B||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 8,000/-|
How to Apply
Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid. Please send the application form and all relevant documents on below mention address with the title on the envelope stating as “Application for the Post Of Business Correspondent Supervisor On Contractual Basis”.
Rajkot Zone Notification: Click Here
Ahmedabad Zone Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Table of Contents