SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has invited online applications for Circle Based Officer posts. This recruitment advertisement will fill the vacancies of 3850 Circle Based Office (CBO). The online application process starts today, July 27. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up their online form by visiting the official website of SBI. The last date to apply online is 16th August 2020.
Eligible Indian citizens applied for the post. Candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible for the said post before applying online. The recruitment process will be completed online. Apply online and also pay the online fee. Here we will provide all the information about SBI Recruitment such as posts name, total vacancies, vacancies by district, qualification, age limit, application fee, and how to apply, etc.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Starting Date||27th July 2020|
|Closing Date||16th August 2020|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
★ You Can Also Check: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Vacancy – State Wise
|State||Number of Vacancies|
|Madhya Pradesh||296 Posts|
|Tamil Nadu||550 Posts|
|Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||517 Posts|
SBI Officer Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Candidates should not be above 30 years of age as on August 1, 2020.
Relaxation in Upper age limit
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: (SC/ST) 15 Years, (OBC): 13 Years, (Gen/EWS): 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years
Experience (as on 01.08.2020)
Minimum 2 years’ experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.750/-
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
- Start by checking the Official site of the State Bank of India at sbi.co.in
- From there navigate to the Careers section
- Now, find the advertisement for the Circle Based Officer Vacancies
- Open the Notification
- Read the total details in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the SBI CBO Online Application 2020
- And then submit the application form before the final date.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee accordingly.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges, or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM on working days).
List of documents to be uploaded
- Recent Photograph
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Certificate
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet
- Online Registration Start Date: 27th July 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 16th August 2020
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 16th August 2020
- Last Date for Printing Application: 31st August 2020
- Online Fee Payment: 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020
SBI CBO Online Application 2020 Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|