SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has invited online applications for Circle Based Officer posts. This recruitment advertisement will fill the vacancies of 1422 Circle Based Office (CBO). The online application process starts today, 18th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up their online form by visiting the official website of SBI. The last date to apply online is 07th November 2022.
Eligible Indian citizens applied for the post. Candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible for the said post before applying online. The recruitment process will be completed online. Apply online and also pay the online fee. Here we will provide all the information about SBI Recruitment such as posts name, total vacancies, vacancies by district, qualification, age limit, application fee, and how to apply, etc.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Starting Date||18th October 2022|
|Closing Date||07th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
★ You Can Also Check: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Vacancy – State Wise
SBI Officer Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2022)
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in Upper age limit as per rules.
Relaxation in Upper age limit
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: (SC/ST) 15 Years, (OBC): 13 Years, (Gen/EWS): 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years
Experience (as on 30.09.2022)
Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.750/-
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2022 to 07.11.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
- Start by checking the Official site of the State Bank of India at sbi.co.in
- From there navigate to the Careers section
- Now, find the advertisement for the Circle Based Officer Vacancies
- Open the Notification
- Read the total details in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the SBI CBO Online Application 2022
- And then submit the application form before the final date.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee accordingly.
List of documents to be uploaded
- Recent Photograph
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Certificate
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet
- Online Registration Start Date: 18th October 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 7th November 2022
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 7th November 2022
- Online Fee Payment: 17th October to 7th November 2022
- SBI CBO 2022 Exam Date: 4th December 2022
SBI CBO Online Application 2022 Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Table of Contents