Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India (BOI) has invited online application for the post of Officers in various Scales up to Scale-IV. All eligible candidates can apply for BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 from 16th September 2020. And the final date to submit the Online Application Form is 30th September 2020. A total of 214 vacancies will be filled up for Officers in various Scales up to Scale-IV.
BOI Recruitment Notification and online apply link are available @ bankofindia.co.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. qualification, age limit, and etc. In this article, we have provided all the essential details that a candidate needs to fill up the online application form.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bank of India Officer|
|Post Name||Officer Scale-IV|
|Starting Date||16th September 2020|
|Closing Date||30th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
- Economist – 4 Posts
- Statistician – 2 Posts
- Risk Manager – 9 Posts
- Credit Analyst – 60 Posts
- Credit Officers – 79 Posts
- IT (Fintech) – 30 Posts
- ” (Data Scientist) – 3 Posts
- ” (Data Analyst – 9 Posts
- ” (Info. Security)- 8 Posts
- Tech Appraisal – 10 Posts
BOI Officers Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
PG degree/ Ph.D/ CA/ ICWA/ Degree/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech from recognized university.
The age limit should be between 20 years to 38 years.
Selection will be through online test and/or GD and/or personal interview.
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II(MMGS II) 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale –III(MMGS III) 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV) 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 175/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 850/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online from 16 September 2020 to 30 September 2020 at bankofindia.co.in
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16.09.2020
- Closure of registration of application: 30.09.2020
- Last date for printing your application: 15.10.2020
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: will be communicated
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here