IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk Result today, December 31. In order to check the IBPS scorecard, candidates will have to log in to the portal at ibps.in. The authorities have conducted the Prelims exam on November 23 and December 13. You can also find the direct link to check the result in this article.
Latest Update – According to a notification on the official website, IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020 will be out on December 31, 2020. Read on to know more about IBPS result 2020.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No Of Posts||2557 Posts|
|Exam Date||November 23 and December 13|
|Results Release Date||31st December 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to check IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020?
- Visit the official website – ibps.in
- Click on the result link on the homepage.
- Enter your registration number/roll number, and date of birth/password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Clerk Scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take the printout for further use.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online applications for 2557 Clerk Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks – X) Posts. Interested candidates can submit their online applications for the IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment through the official website of IBPS – ibps.in. The last date to submit online applications is November 6.
Latest Update: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been decided to reopen the registration window and invite applications for online examination CRP- X Clerk recruitment exam. The online application process will continue from October 23 till November 6. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Reopen Registration Window||23.10.2020 to 06.11.2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam
Document Verification and Interview
|Job Location||Across India|
State Wise Vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh – 85 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar – 1 Post
- Arunachal Pradesh – 1 Post
- Assam – 24 Posts
- Bihar – 95 Posts
- Chandigarh – 8 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 18 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu – 4 Posts
- Delhi (NCT) – 93 Posts
- Goa – 25 Posts
- Gujarat – 139 Posts
- Haryana – 72 Posts
- HP – 44 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 7 Posts
- Jharkhand – 67 Posts
- Karnataka – 221 Posts
- Kerala – 120 Posts
- Lakshadweep – 3 Posts
- MP- 104 Posts
- Maharashtra – 371
- Manipur – 3 Posts
- Meghalaya – 1 Post
- Mizoram – 1 Post
- Nagaland – 5 Posts
- Odisha – 66 Posts
- Puducherry – 4 Posts
- Punjab – 162 Posts
- Rajasthan – 68 Posts
- Sikkim – 1 Post
- Tamil Nadu – 229 Posts
- Telangana -62 Posts
- Tripura – 12 Posts
- UP – 259 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 30 Posts
- West Bengal – 151 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum- 20 years Maximum- 28 years (As on 06.11.2020)
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- For all others: Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 23 October 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 06 November 2020
- Call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17 November 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 November to 28 November 2020
- IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Pre Online examination – 18 November 2020
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Online Examination: 05, 12, 13 December 2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31 December 2020
- IBPS Clerk Mains Call letter: 12 January 2021
- IBPS Mains Online Examination – Main: 24 January 2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01 April 2021
Re-open Notice: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here – to start from 23 October 2020
Official Website: Click Here
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday released the results of the preliminary examination conducted for Clerk recruitment on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk preliminary examination can visit the official website of IBPS — ibps.in – to obtain the results. Candidates should note that the results would be available online till January 7, 2020.
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of The Post||Clerk|
|Number Of Vacancies||12075 Posts|
|Date Of The Exam||7th, 8th, 14th, 21st December 2019|
|Result Release Date||01-01-2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Provisional Allotment, Document Verification, and Interview|
Steps To Check IBPS Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e; www.ibps.in.
- find out the IBPS Clerk Result 2019 link.
- Click on it and enter the required details.
- Submit the page by verifying the details.
- Check the Result and save it for further use.
To Check Result 2019 – Click Here (Available Now)
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 has been released by IBPS for all candidates who have successfully submitted the online application for the same. Download Link will be available from 26 November 2019 to 8 December 2019. Candidates can download IBPS Call Letter by following the instructions given in this article.
|IBPS Clerks Prelims admit card release||26.11.2019|
|Last date to download admit card||08.12.2019|
|Prelims exam dates||December 7,8,14 & 21|
|Prelims results||December 2019 (tentative)|
How to download IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2019
When you have access to the above-mentioned details, follow the steps to download Admit Card 2019.
- Go to the Official Website of IBPS i.e ibps.in/
- Click on Call Letters Link show on home page
- In the new window, enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password. Also, fill the Captcha Box
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button
- Download your Admit Card and save it for further use.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification Finally Out !!! The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the Notification for 12075 Clerical vacancies in various nationalized banks across the country. IBPS Clerk Exam Registration Begins. The application process for IBPS recruitment can be completed at the official website ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019
Total No. of Vacancies: 12074
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – 14 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 777 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 11
- Assam – 189
- Bihar – 295
- Chandigarh – 64
- Chhattisgarh – 174
- Dadra & Nagar HAVELI – 2
- Delhi – 525
- Goa – 67
- Gujarat – 600
- Haryana – 328
- HP – 129
- J&K – 63
- Jharkhand – 141
- Karnataka – 953
- Kerala – 349
- LAKSHADWEEP – 1
- MP – 440
- Maharashtra – 1257
- Manipur -11
- Meghalaya – 7
- Mizoram – 9
- Nagaland – 11
- Odisha – 417
- Puducherry – 44
- Punjab – 634
- Rajasthan – 325
- Sikkim – 23
- Tamil Nadu – 1379
- Telangana – 612
- Tripura – 53
- UP – 1203
- Uttarakhand – 117
- WB – 847
Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Notification Release Date: 12th September 2019
- Start of Online Application Process: 17th September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 9th October 2019
- Admit Card Prelims: November 2019
- Prelims Exam: 7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st December 2019
- Prelims Result: December-January 2019
- Admit Card Mains: January 2020
- Mains Exam: 19 January 2020
- Mains Result: December 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
IBPS Clerk Application Process 2019
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- Click on “Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerk IX”
- Click on “New Registration”
- Enter Details such as Candidate’s Name, Category, Address & other
- Complete entire steps of Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview & Uploads
- Make Fee Payment
- Save Confirmation Page.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here