GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2019, ojas.gujarat.gov.in Clerk and office assistant Call Letter, OJAS Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Date, GSSSB Office Assistant Exam Date Call Letter Download link available here:
Good news for all those who are looking for GSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Bharti Exam Call Letter. Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) after Summer Vacation will issue written exam call letter for Bin Sachivalay clerk and Sachivalay Office Assistant posts through ojas call letter website. A large number of eligible candidates have applied under this recruitment drive of 221 vacancies. Now, all the candidates are eager to download GSSSB Call Letter for selection process from online mode. All those candidates who have successfully applied and eligible for them the GSSSB will upload GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2019 Download Link at OJAS official website. Our team has updated a link for downloading OJAS Clerk/ Office Assistant Call Letter here in this web page.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2019 | OJAS Clerk Exam Date @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
According to the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Bharti Notification 150/2018-19, the recruitment process will consist of Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and Document Verification. Now as per source, we come to know the Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Date for written test in to be fixed after summer vacation by the board. The written exam will be held as per the MCQ system. The exam will be 200 Marks MCQs. Each carries 1 marks. Negative marks for Wrong Answers. Duration of Exam – 2 Hours.
OJAS Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2019 & Exam Date
Advertisement Number: 150/2018-19
Post Name: Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant
Total No. Post: 2221
- Starting date to apply online: 12 October 2018
- Last date to apply online: 02 November 2018
- Date of Written Exam: After summer vacation
Official Website: gsssb.gujarat.gov.in | ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Step to download ojas call letter
- Log on to the OJAS website
- In a home page, click on a “Print Call Letter” link,
- Select the option name as “Print GSSSB 150/2018-19 Call Letter for Clerk & Office
- Assistant” in a login page.
- Now, insert your Confirmation Number and Birthdate in the empty boxes.
- Press “Print Call Letter” button.
- Save the Call Letter to your device.
- Print out a hard copy of it for the further use.
Check All Call Letter / Admit Card