OJAS – Online Job Application System
Ojas is the Online Job Application System of Gujarat Government Jobs. Get daily job updates, Apply Online in Ojas website and get Main Exam Form, Call Letter, Result, Print application, etc.
OJAS Bharti 2019
Government Jobs Seekers, who Looking for OJAS Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019 to get Latest OJAS Bharti / Recruitment completely published on this page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate, ITI, Diploma etc and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2019 and Upcoming Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications listed in this page. In this Government job vacancies, we are updating all the vacancies published by OJAS. Every year, a lot of vacancies will be there in the government sector.
Government Jobs in Gujarat gives an opportunity to turn your dreams into reality. Every year a huge number of Govt Jobs Vacancies releases in Many Departments. This Year also we can expect Lakhs of Government Jobs in GPSC, GSEB, GSERB, SEB, GSSSB, GPSSB, DPSSC, Gujarat Police, Talati, Clerk, Vidhyasahayak and many more. So Job Aspirants may utilize this golden opportunity by visiting this Page Daily for Latest Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019 and Upcoming Government Jobs 2019 Alerts.
Latest Government Jobs 2019 Notifications:
- Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 15 Post: Last Date- 15th December 2018
- Gujarat Forest Guard Bharti 2018 – Apply for 334 Post: Last Date- 28th November 2018
- GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Bharti 2018 – Apply for 2221 Post
- GPSSB Recruitment for 275 Mukhya Sevika Posts 2018
- BMC Recruitment 2018
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 281 Post: Last Date- 31st July 2018
- HC OJAS Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 767 Post: Last Date – 14th July 2018
- OJAS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1466 Post: Last Date – 21st June 2018
- GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 14 Private Secretary Vacancies: Last Date – 31st May 2018
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 75 Civil Judge Vacancies: Last Date – 6th June 2018
- GSIDS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 08 Senior Project Associate cum Consultant & Senior Project Associate Vacancies: Last Date – 21st May 2018
How to Apply:
- For applying online advertisement visit our website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On clicking on “Online Application”->Apply
- Now click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement or to read the advertisement in detail click on “Details”
- Now click on “APPLY NOW” to apply for the respective advertisement
- If you have One Time Registration (OTR) number then enter your OTR (Registration Number) and Birth Date and click on “APPLY”
- If you do not have an OTR registration number, here you can click on “NEW REGISTRATION” for getting One Time Registration (OTR) number
- Do not want to use any of the options and apply directly you may click on “SKIP” to directly proceed for applying online
- Now Fill in all the details carefully
- Tick on ‘yes’ and click on “Save” to submit the form
- Please carefully save this application number or write down on your record book
- To edit anything in the application click on the “Online Application”->” Edit” option.
- Now upload your photograph and signature
- Hence click on “Online Application”->” Confirm” To Confirm your application
- Pay Application Form Fees Online or Offline
- Print Application Form & Challan for further use.
OTR – ojas.gujarat.gov.in (One Time Registration)
Online Job Application System to apply online application for the recruitment advertisement. Now they provide a new future One Time Registration OTR @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. OTR facility is the additional facility for candidates’ convenience for online application. OTR facility is helping a candidate for apply online for all the advertisements of the Commission/Board/Department.
Instruction and Process for How to Registration for OTR are given below –
- Visit https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Registration”->Apply
- Now click on “I Agree” (if you agree) and proceed ahead
- Now fill in the all the details carefully
- Then proceed to upload your photograph and signature
- Tick on ‘yes’ and click on “Save” to submit the form
OJAS Call Letter
OJAS Call Letter 2018: All the employees in a government Job would have written an entrance exam to get their job. And all exams have one thing in common. Admit Card or some people like to call as call letter, hall ticket, etc., is the most important document when writing an exam. The call letter has the exam date, timings, and exam center information along with other details.
Hence, we are here providing all the important information regarding each and every Call Letter 2018 at a single place.
Recently Released Call Letter
- GSRTC Driver Call Letter for Driving Test 2019
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Assistant Call Letter 2019
- GSRTC Conductor Call Letter 2018 – (Advt. No. GSRTC/201817/32)
- GSRTC Driver Call Letter 2018 – (Advt. No. GSRTC/201718/01)
- GSSSB Assistant Social Welfare Officer Call Letter 2018 – (Advt. No. 117/201617) – Exam Date: 27th May 2018
- GSSSB Jamadar Call Letter 2018 – (Advt. No. 144/201718) – Exam Date: 20th May 2018
- GPSC Police Inspector (PI) Main Exam Call Letter Out 2018 – (Advt. No. 38/2017-18) – Exam Date: 18 & 19 May 2018
Applicants can check any OJAS Results from this page. Various Department under Gujarat Government provides an ample number of jobs to eligible Indians. Job Seekers applying for various Departments like GPSC, HC, GSSSB, GPSSB, DPSSB can also check their Results here.
- HC OJAS Driver Result 2018 – (No.RC/1434/2017(4)) – Result Date: 03rd July 2018
- GPSC Accounts Officer & Assistant Commissioner Commercial Tax Main Exam Result 2018 – (Advt. No. 107/2016-17) – Result Date: 9th May 2018
OJAS (Official) – Apps on Google Play
OJAS Mobile Application will give additional facilities to get detailed information related to living and upcoming advertisements and examinations.
Some of the valuable features available in APP like,
1. Get Your Application Form in PDF
2. Upload Photo and Signature
3. Get Your Forgotten Roll Number and Confirmation Number
4. Get Hall Ticket / Call Letter Details
5. Check Application Fee Status etc.
Download Android Application: Click Here