Gujarat University Online Exam 2021: Gujarat University has decided to conduct first semester examinations for BA, BCOM, BSC, BBA, BCA, BED, MA, MCOM, and MED students in online format. Students who want to take the exam online will have to register at register.guexams.com. The last date to choose the option for the online exam is May 21. Keeping in view the rising number of Covid-19 cases in the state, the varsity released a notification on 13th May 2021 for Gujarat University Students.
Latest – GU Online Exam Link Now Available at official website of Gujarat University – guexams.com.
Gujarat University Online Exam 2021
|University Name||Gujarat University – [GU]|
|Link for Online Exam||guexams.com|
Also Check: HNGU Online Exam
Guideline for Online Exam
- Students who want to take the exam online will have to give an option.
- The online exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The online exam will have a maximum of 50 marks with no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Each question will be given a maximum of one minute after which the question will stop appearing.
- For option selection, the student has to enter his enrollment number at https://register.guexams.com/.
- The registered email and mobile number will be used for the online exam.
- In case of any query please mail us on email@example.com
- Help Line Number: 079-26308565
- Once selected, the selection cannot be changed.
- The student has to log in ten minutes before the start of the exam.
Last Date for Online Exam Registration: 21st May 2021
Trial Test Date: Coming soon
Mock Test Date: Coming soon
Step for GU Online Exam Registration
- First of all the students have to open the official website of the university – register.guexams.com
- Enter your enrollment number
- Press Submit button
- Your details will be displayed in the opened page
- Then you have to write e-mail and mobile number.
- An OTP will appear on the mobile.
- After verifying this OTP, you have to click the I Agree button and submit your details for the online exam.
- A message will be sent to your mobile and e-mail that you have successfully registered.
Online Exam Link: Click Here
Check Exam Schedule: Click Here
Registration Link: register.guexams.com
How can I cheking my exam dates and timeing and how logging please help us
Mera bich me exam attack gai hai tho please aap kuch patye me kya karu
I have written a wrong email id…I write capital S in registered form… please help me
contact on helpline number of email.
Parixa kevi rite bharvi
login with id and pass