IBPS SO Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in participating organizations – (CRP SPL-XIII) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ibps.in on or before August 21, 2023. Candidates can find the Direct link for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Online Application attached at the bottom of this post.
LATEST – IBPS SO 2023 Online Application Started. 21 August 2023 is the closing date to apply.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-XIII)|
|Starting date||1st August 2023|
|Closing Date||21st August 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Total Posts: 1402
Posts Name: Specialist Officer
- IT Officer: 120
- Agriculture Field Officer (AFO): 500
- Rajbasha Adhikari: 41
- Law Officer: 10
- HR / Personal Officer: 31
- Marketing Officer (MO): 700
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Degree in Engineering or Post Graduation|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduation and two years PG|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduation and PG in MMS/MBA|
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
As on 01.08.2023
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2003 (both dates inclusive)
- All Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs.175/-
|Notification Release Date||01 August 2023|
|Online Registration Date||01 August to 21 August 2023|
|Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online)||01 August to 21 August 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||December 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||30.12.2023/ 31.12.2023|
|Result Date||January 2024|
|Mains Admit Card Date||January 2024|
|Mains Exam Date||28.01.2024|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2024|
|Interview Admit Card Date||February/ March 2024|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2024|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023: How to Apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in
- On the Home Page, you will come across the Advertisement for IBPS Specialist Officer CRP SPL-XIII.
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP SPL-XIII)”
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” for new registration.
- Fill basic information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee accordingly.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally, submit it before the closing date.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2023: FAQs
1. What is the start date for online registrations of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023?
The online registrations for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment started on 1st August 2023.
2. When will the online registrations of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 close?
The closing date is 21st August 2023 for the online registrations as well as fee payment for the posts under IBPS Specialist Officer 2023.
3. For how many vacancies IBPS has released notification this year?
IBPS has released this notification for a total of 1402 vacancies.
4. What is the age eligibility criteria to apply for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the posts under IBPS SO Recruitment 2023, The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years and the maximum age must be 30 years as on 01.08.2023. Age relaxation will be as per the rule.
5. What is the Application fee for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023?
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates, the application fee is 175/- rupees. For candidates of all other categories, the application fee is Rs. 850/-.
Table of Contents