IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in participating organizations – (CRP SPL X) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ibps.in on or before November 23, 2020. Candidates can find the Direct link for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification & Online Application is attached at the bottom of this post.
LATEST – IBPS SO 2020 Online Application Started.23rd November 2020 is the closing date to apply.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer CRP SPL X|
|Starting date||2nd November 2020|
|Closing Date||23rd November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Total Posts: 647
Posts Name: Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 20
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 485
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 25
- Law Officer (Scale I): 50
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 07
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 60
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Degree in Engineering or Post Graduation|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduation and two years PG|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduation and PG in MMS/MBA|
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
As on 01.11.2020
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1990 and not later than 01.11.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- All Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs.175/-
|Notification Release Date||01 November 2020|
|Online Registration Date||02 November to 23 November 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online)||02 November to 23 November 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||December 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||26 December and 27 December 2020|
|Result Date||January 2021|
|Mains Admit Card Date||January 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||24 January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2021|
|Interview Admit Card Date||February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: How to Apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in
- On the Home Page, you will come across the Advertisement for IBPS Specialist Officer CRP SPL X.
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-X)”
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” for new registration.
- Fill basic insformation.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee accordingly.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020: FAQs
1. What is the start date for online registrations of IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2020?
The online registrations for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment had started on 2nd November 2020.
2. When will the online registrations of IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2020 close?
The closing date is 23rd November 2020 for the online registrations as well as fee payment for the posts under IBPS Specialist Officer 2020.
3. For how many vacancies IBPS has released notification this year?
IBPS has released this notification for a total of 647 vacancies.
4. What is the age eligibility criteria to apply for Specialist Officer recruitment 2020?
To apply for the posts under IBPS SO Recruitment 2020, The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years and maximum age must be 28 years as on 01.11.2020. Age relaxation will be as per the rule.
5. What is the Application fee for IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2020?
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates, the application fee is 175/- rupees. For candidates of all other categories, the application fee is Rs. 850/-.