IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in participating organizations – (CRP SPL X) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at ibps.in on or before November 21, 2022. Candidates can find the Direct link for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification & Online Application attached at the bottom of this post.
LATEST – IBPS SO 2022 Online Application Started. 21 November 2022 is the closing date to apply.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer CRP SPL X|
|Starting date||1st November 2022|
|Closing Date||21st November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
You Can Also Check: ★ IBPS Jobs & IBPS Clerk
Total Posts: 710
Posts Name: Specialist Officer
- IT Officer (Scale-I): 44
- Agriculture Officer (Scale-I): 516
- Marketing Office (Scale-I): 100
- Law Officer (Scale-I): 10
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): 15
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): 25
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Degree in Engineering or Post Graduation|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduation and two years PG|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduation and PG in MMS/MBA|
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
As on 01.11.2022
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1992 and not later than 01.11.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- All Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs.175/-
|Notification Release Date||01 November 2022|
|Online Registration Date||01 November to 21 November 2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online)||01 November to 21 November 2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||December 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||24 December and 31 December 2022|
|Result Date||January 2023|
|Mains Admit Card Date||January 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||29 January 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2023|
|Interview Admit Card Date||February 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in
- On the Home Page, you will come across the Advertisement for IBPS Specialist Officer CRP SPL X.
- Then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-X)”
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” for new registration.
- Fill basic insformation.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee accordingly.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Here’s the direct link to apply online.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: FAQs
1. What is the start date for online registrations of IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2022?
The online registrations for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment started on 1st November 2022.
2. When will the online registrations of IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2022 close?
The closing date is 21st November 2022 for the online registrations as well as fee payment for the posts under IBPS Specialist Officer 2022.
3. For how many vacancies IBPS has released notification this year?
IBPS has released this notification for a total of 710 vacancies.
4. What is the age eligibility criteria to apply for Specialist Officer recruitment 2022?
To apply for the posts under IBPS SO Recruitment 2022, The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years and maximum age must be 30 years as on 01.11.2022. Age relaxation will be as per the rule.
5. What is the Application fee for IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment 2022?
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates, the application fee is 175/- rupees. For candidates of all other categories, the application fee is Rs. 850/-.