LIC Recruitment 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation has released a recruitment notification for the post of assistant on its official website — licindia.in. As per the official notification, the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 commencement of on-line registration of application from September 17. The last date to apply for the job vacancies is October 1.
LIC Recruitment 2019
Total Posts: 8000+
Posts Name: Assistant
Also, Check: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 (12075 Posts)
- Northern Zone: Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan
- North Central Zone: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
- East Central Zone: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa
- Eastern Zone: West Bengal, North-East states
- Central Zone: Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh
- South Central Zone: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka
- Southern Zone: Tamilnadu, Kerala
- Western Zone: Maharastra, Gujrat, Goa
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the above-said post:
- Go to the official website at licindia.in
- Go to the Career section and look for a link
- Fill up the form and upload all the required documents
- Enter Submit
- Make fee payment and keep the registration number and password handy for future use.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
About LIC: Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 3,111,847 crores.