LIC Recruitment 2020
LIC Recruitment 2020: The Life Insurance Corporation has released the recruitment Notification of 218 Vacancies for Assistant & Assistant Administrative Officer in various Departments. This Online Application form available on the official site. Candidates can apply for LIC Assistant & AAO Recruitment 2020 in below Link. Download the official pdf and check important details of the recruitment process like eligibility, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and more.
A total of 218 vacancies have been announced by the Life Insurance Corporation of India out of which 50 vacancies are of Assistant Engineer and 168 vacancies are of Assistant Administrative Officers. The online application window is being started from 25 February 2020 and continued till 15 March 2020. Candidates can check Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Selection Criteria and other details here.
Details of LIC AAO, AE Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer (A.E), Assistant Architect (A.A) & Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & Online Payment||25.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & Online Payment||15.03.2020|
|Call Letter Release Date||27.03.2020|
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|AE (Electrical/Mechanical – MEP Engineers)||03|
- Aspirants should have finished B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Arch/ Degree/ PG Degree.
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020 and Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years.
- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Others: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 85/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Medical Exam
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 25/02/2020
- Closure of registration of application: 15/03/2020
- Closure for editing application details: 15/03/2020
- Last date for printing your application: 30/03/2020
- Online Fee Payment: 25/02/2020 to 15/03/2020
- The download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: From 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th April 2020
How to apply LIC Assistant Notification 2020
- Go to official website licindia.in.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “Recruitment of Asst Engineers/ AA/ AAO (Specialist)- 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
LIC Recruitment 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation has released a recruitment notification for the post of assistant on its official website — licindia.in. As per the official notification, the LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 commencement of on-line registration of application from September 17. The last date to apply for the job vacancies is October 1.
LIC Recruitment 2019
Total Posts: 8000+
Posts Name: Assistant
Also, Check: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 (12075 Posts)
- Northern Zone: Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan
- North Central Zone: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
- East Central Zone: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa
- Eastern Zone: West Bengal, North-East states
- Central Zone: Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh
- South Central Zone: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka
- Southern Zone: Tamilnadu, Kerala
- Western Zone: Maharastra, Gujrat, Goa
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the above-said post:
- Go to the official website at licindia.in
- Go to the Career section and look for a link
- Fill up the form and upload all the required documents
- Enter Submit
- Make fee payment and keep the registration number and password handy for future use.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
About LIC: Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 3,111,847 crores.