National Scholarships Portal is inviting applications for the Central Sector Scholarship 2021-22 for college and university students from class 12 passed students who are studying in college/university.
Latest – National Scholarship Portal is open for Fresh and Renewal Applications. Last Date is 30 November 2021
Central Sector Scholarship 2020-21
|Organization Name||National Scholarships Portal|
|Scheme Name||Central Sector Scholarship|
|Last Date||30 November 2021|
- In the standard 12 annual examinations conducted by Gujarat Board in the Year 2021, the first attempt in science and general stream got 80 percent or more percentile.
- Have annual family income not more than INR 8 Lakhs from all sources.
Note: The application form of this scholarship or any kind of document does not have to be submitted to the office here. If you have difficulty filling out the online form, please email – email@example.com
- Students receiving scholarships from 2017 to 2020 will have to fill the renewal form.
New Registration: Click Here
Official Website: scholarships.gov.in
Department of Higher Education of MHRD invites online applications for the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students.
NSP Portal is open for AY 2019-20 from 15th July 2019.
who apply for Central Sector Scholarship?
- Students who are above the 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant
stream from a particular Board of Examination in Class 12
- Pursuing a regular course
- Having a family income of less than Rs.8 lakh per annum
- Not receiving any other scholarship
The rate of scholarship is Rs. 10000/- per annum at Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses and Rs. 20000/- per annum at the Post-Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses are paid Rs. 20,000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
- Bank Passbook for filling bank details
- Aadhaar card
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Parental income certificate
Scholarship announcement date: 15 July 2019
Scholarship closing date: 31 October 2019
Last date for defective verification: 15 November 2019
Last date for institute verification: 15 November 2019
Official Website: scholarships.gov.in
More Details Click Here
National Scholarship Portal Registration:
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
- Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration‘.
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue‘.
- Fill All Details.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
About National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
Central Sector Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college and university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. This scheme is also known as “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students“.
Scholarship Applications for the Academic year 2018-19 is Open.
Scholarship Applications (Renewal) for the Academic year 2018-19 is Open.
Direct Link – https://scholarships.gov.in
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
Students applying for a scholarship for the first time need to “Register” on the portal as a fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in “Student Registration Form.”
Before initiating the registration process, students are advised to keep their Educational and other documents such as Aadhar number, Enrollment number, Bank passbook, etc. in hand.
Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by a competent authority in their scholarship application.
Scholarship schemes are divide into four major categories. Students need to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying. Check Below –
Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above which includes Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical, etc.
Top Class Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying in Top Level colleges across India such as IITs and IIMs.
Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students doing Technical and Professional courses at graduation and post-graduation level.
Things to keep ready for National Scholarship Portal online application
- Name of Student
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Identification Details – Aadhar Number, Bank Account
Table of Contents