ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in for 4182 Vacancies across India. Interested Candidates after going through all the details, can proceed to apply for it before the closing date. 17th August 2020 is the Closing Date to apply. Here we will give full details about ONGC Recruitment such as post name, total vacancies, qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply, etc.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 21 work centres.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Starting Date||29 July 2020|
|Closing Date||17 August 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit Base|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Sector Name||Work Centre||No. of Seats|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
Northern Sector Total
MUMBAI SECTOR Total
Western Sector Total
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Eastern Sector Total
Southern Sector Total
Central Sector Total
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
All candidates are advised to go through this article for vacancy information, qualification, age limit, experience, selection criteria, important dates, eligibility, and other details here.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation, ITI, B.Sc, Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. Upper Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
Important: Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
Register Here: apprenticeshipindia.org
Checklist before register
- Active Email id
- Active Mobile Number
- Education Certificate (ITI/Diploma/Degree)
- SSLC/SSC/Matric Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Community Certificate (if Applicable)
- PAN Number
- Aadhar Number
- Govt.Registration Number
ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in – Registration Step
- After registration in apprenticeship, visit official website ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- Click the “Apprentice Registration” link in the header
- Enter your Active / Valid Email ID as user ID & Password
- Enter your Mobile No., Pincode, Name, DOB
- Now Select the preferred work centre
- Then Select the state & District to which you belong to
- Select the trade you are applying
- Select the Qualification
- Enter the Government Registration Number which is Mandatory
- Enter the Aadhar Number
- Click the Register button
- Click the “login” link in the header
- Users have to log in with registered User ID / Password.
- Kindly Fill the data as required and submit.
- Select the Print application link to print the Application.
|Issue of advertisement and call for applications||29th July 2020|
|opening of the online application portal||29th July 2020 11:00 HRS|
|Last date for receiving of applications||17th August 2020 18:00 HRS|
|Date of Result/Selection||24th August 2020|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020|
Advertisement: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Watch Demo Video for Online Apply
OJAS team has provided all the details about the Latest ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification. For more such Job Notifications, do not forget to check our site regularly.