WBBPE Primary Teachers Recruitment 2020-21: WBBPE West Bengal Teachers 2020 Official Notification for the post of Primary Teachers was released on 23rd December 2020 on the official website, wbbpe.org. As per the WBBPE Primary Teacher 2020 notification, a total of 16,500 vacancies were announced for the post of Primary Teachers.
The WBBPE Teacher Recruitment notification 2020 PDF has been released by the officials and is available for download in case you want to check it out. However, we will cover everything that is mentioned on Notification so that you can easily find out information from this article. Read this article to find out about WBBPE West Bengal Teachers Recruitment vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary, important dates, and more.
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online for 1473 GIC Lecturer
- IB Recruitment 2020-21 | Apply Online for 2000 ACIO-II/ Executive Posts
- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 4269 GDS Vacancies
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher (Assistant Teacher)|
|Starting Date||23rd December 2020|
|Closing Date||6th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Viva Voce/ Interview and Aptitude Test|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The important dates for West Bengal Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020 are tabulated below:
|Notification Published Date||December 23, 2020|
|Online Registration Starting Date||December 23, 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||January 06, 2021|
|Date for Interview & Aptitude Test||January 10, 2021 to January 17, 2021|
WBBPE Primary Teacher Vacancy Details
Candidates will apply for the post of a primary school teacher against the State wide 16,500 vacancies.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Salary
Basic Rs. 28,900/- plus DA as admissible plus HRA @12% of the basic plus MA as admissible.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by the NCTE prevailing as on 23 December 2020.
- Pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014, conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Relaxation of age as per the existing rule of the State Government is admissible.
- Candidates will be selected through Viva Voce/ Interview and Aptitude Test.
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs.50|
How To Apply For West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
Follow the steps below to successfully apply for West Bengal Teacher Recruitment:
- Log in to the official website of WBBPE – www.wbbpe.org
- Scroll down the page a bit and click on the online application link provided there.
- Click on the “Click here to Proceed” link.
- Enter your Application Number of Verification/Scrutiny and Roll Number of TET-2014 Exam.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Now fill in the required information in the opened form and submit.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Download and print out several copies of your Application Form for future reference.