DDA Housing Scheme 2019 will open from 25-MAR-2019 to 10-MAY-2019. The applicant can fill the Application Form online. To fill the Application Form online, instructions, brochure, and application form are available on the website of the following banks. Before filling up the online application form, applicants are advised to carefully go through the Brochure and instructions. The applicant may or may not have the account in these above banks for applying.
About DDA Flats:
DDA commenced its housing activities in 1967 and has played a crucial role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
Highlights of DDA Housing Scheme March 2019:
- Scheme can be applied Online only
- Scheme launch date 25th March 2019
- Last Date of Form Submission or Registration – 10th May 2019
- Registration Fee: Rs.25000 for EWS, Rs 1 Lac for LIG and Rs 2 lacs for MIG & HIG Flats (
- To Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Total Flats Number – 18000 approx.
How to apply DDA Housing Scheme 2019?
Fill the form online and Pay registration cum application fee hassle-free through Net Banking of multiple banks and even NEFT mode. You will get the acknowledgment of your application online. Please choose any one website of banks given below:-
Bank Website Link Lists:-
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- YES Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDFC FIRST Bank