Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana (MA Yojana & MA Vatsalya Yojana)
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is a health care plan developed by the Government of Gujarat to help poor families in their major adversities. MA Amrutum Yojana has been implemented for all families living under poverty line in all the districts of Gujarat state from 4th September 2012. State Government extends the business of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana for middle class families in MA Vatsalya Yojana from 15th August 2014.
Read About MA Yojana in Gujarati: Click Here
Read About MA Yojana in Gujarati: Click Here
|Originator of the scheme||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana (MA Yojana & MA Vatsalya Yojana)|
|What information is available in this page||
Eligibility for MA Yojana & MA Vatsalya Yojana
MA Yojana: Families living under poverty line. (गरीबी रेखा हेठल जीवता कुटुंब)
Ma Vatsalya Yojana:
- Families are having an annual income up to Rs.3.00 lakh,
- All urban & rural ASHAs (Accredited Social Health Activist),
- Accredited Reporters
- Fix pay employees of class-3 & 4 appointed by state government
- U-win Card holders.
- Senior citizens of those families with annual income up to Rs. 6 lakh
MA Card Document List
a. Proof of Residential (Ration Card)
b. Identification Proof (Water ID card, Driving License)
c. BPL Certificate
d. Income Certificate
Also, Check: Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY)
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Enrollment Process
Eligible BPL families list is made available under the online BPL search page on
www.magujarat.com website. The same list is used by the vendor engaged for enrollment
under “MA” Yojana. For “MA Vatsalya” Yojana there is no pre-defined list of families.
However, based on their income certificate (annual income up to Rs.2.50 lakh) the data of
“MA Vatsalya” is generated and stored at the “MA” server.
For the enrollment of “MA” and “MA Vatsalya” beneficiaries, kiosks at each Taluka and
Civic Center have been established under the scheme. In order to mobilize maximum number of left out beneficiaries for enrollment State Government has also deployed Mobile kiosks at every district for village to village enrollments.
MA Card Hospital List
A number of hospitals and dialysis centres, both public and private, are empanelled under the scheme. Here is a list of all such hospitals from where beneficiaries can enjoy coverage under the scheme.
Ma Yojana Features
- This is a 100 % State funded scheme where the fund directly goes to the service
- To have healthy competition and not to replace public institutionsconsciously, it was decided to empanel both private and public/trust/Grant-In-Aid hospitals to render their services under ‘MA’.
- Package rates selected under ‘MA’ are derived from the market through competitive bidding process via e-tendering. Unlike from other states which went by the recommendation by Advisory Committee members in this Scheme.
- Implementation support agency(ISA): SNA is assisted in scheme management by an Implementation Support Agency (ISA) which is contracted to MD India Pvt. Ltd. through a competitive bidding process. its provides pre-authorization of all cases, and perform claim processing task. ISA maintains a call centre for grievance redressal, and does initial screening of hospitals for empanelment. ISA also hires Regional Coordinator, District Coordinator and Arogya Mitras(at hospital level) to manage the scheme.
- A dedicated state owned data centre and server is established with a storage capacity of 5 TB to deal with the voluminous data being generated. The IT Support Agency, (n) Code Solutions, is responsible for the development of software, enrollment of beneficiaries, setting up of Taluka kiosks etc.
MA Yojana Achievements
- SKOCH Awards for Smart Governance 2014 on 20th September, 2014.
- CSINihilent e-Governance Awards 2013-14 on 13th December, 2014.
- Best Affordable Healthcare Initiative in Healthcare summit 2016 at Jaipur.
- “Gems of Digital” India Award for the innovation, impactful and sustainable E-governance initiatives on 7th June, 2017.
- ELETS for “Best Accessible Healthcare Initiative” on 26th March, 2018 in New Delhi.
More Details: MA website is www.magujarat.com & Toll free number is 1800-233-1022.
Who are Verifying Authorities?
District Level Authority: Deputy Mamlatdar
Taluka Level Authorities:
a) Taluka Mamalatdar
b) Taluka Development Officer
c) Chief Officer of Nagar Palika
d) Taluka Health Officer
e) Administrative Officers (Taluka Health Office)
f) Appointed Officer at A.T.V.T. Centers
g) Taluka Information, Education and Communication Officer
h) Taluka Female Health Supervisor
i) Female Health Worker/ Multipurpose Health Worker (For Mobile Kiosk
Municipal Corporation Authority: Appointed Officer of Civic Center in Municipal Corporation Area
Table of Contents